Halloween Photo Competition
This halloween send photos of yourselves in the spooky spirit for a chance to win £50!
Send us your terrifying photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #eahalloween or email them to email@example.com for your chance to win.
The competition is open from 7am on Friday 27th of October until 4pm 31st of October with the winner announced within 24 hours of the closing time.
The terms & conditions
- This promoter of this competition is England Associates Limited (registered company 07540355) whose registered address is Ebenezer House, 5A Poole Road, Dorset, BH2 5QJ .
- This competition is open to live temps, permanent employees placed by England Associates and any clients of England Associates.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to these term and conditions.
- By entering this competition you are giving England Associates unrestricted permission to use the photo on their social media profile, website and in any promotional materials. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- The closing date for this competition is 4pm on Tuesday 31st of October.
- England Associates reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
- The prize is £50, which can be provided in cash or Love2Shop vouchers. The prize will be delivered, wherever possible in person, unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing from England Associates.
- The winner will be chosen by the Marketing & Business Support team at England Associates based on what they consider the ‘best photo’. Their decision is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- England Associates will notify the winner, by private message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (if the photo is submitted on that platform) or via email within 24 hours of the closing date of the competition.
- The winners name will be available on www.englandassociates.co.uk for at least 30 days after the competition.