Residential Utilities Manager - Billingshurst, West Sussex
An exciting opportunity to work for an expanding, family run housing developer working from their prestigious offices in West Sussex. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work on exciting projects ranging from small bespoke properties up to large scale flagship projects.
My client is looking for an experienced residential Utilities Manager working in the Southern Homes Counties on prestigious flagship projects.
- Instructing initial site soil investigations
- Compiling existing service records from local authorities and service providers
- Compile quotes for and instructing overhead cable diversions
- Compiling utility budgets for land appraisals
- Coordinating with various utility/service providers/consultancies/engineering managers/civil contractors to create site utility plans and designs
- Compile and negotiate multiple utility installation quotes from service providers and instruct
- Legal knowledge of planning preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of residential utilities including, water, electric, gas, internet cabling etc.
- Background with residential developer preferred but not essential
- Background in service planning from a utility company
- Background from residential utility consultancy
Business Performance & Growth
My client's business is currently going through a period of rapid growth, and keen to ensure the growth does not affect their service level, quality or business culture. They have a number developments due to start in the Southern Counties including a large flagship development in West Sussex.
Leadership and Culture
The owners and directors pride themselves on the relationships they have with every member of the team, they make an effort shake everyone's hand and get to know everyone that works for them. The business is well known for valuing quality above all else. The business has plans to grow over the next few years but the owners and directors are very conscious of the affect this could have on their business culture and therefore are working twice as hard to keep the quality ethos and values.
Up to £50,000 + Package including Car or Allowance, 26 days holiday, flexible working hours and staff social days.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Steve Morley or email your CV to email@example.com