Senior quantity surveyor
Location - Greater Manchester
One of the UK's largest multifaceted consultancies, delivering property and infrastructure projects on a local, national and international scale. We have over 4,000 employees at 50 offices in the UK and internationally, offering a vast range of professional and technical expertise across an unrivalled number of services.
Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Quantity Surveyor role covers a range of activities which may include cost planning, value management, feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis, lifecycle costing, tendering, valuation, dispute resolution, and cost estimating.
Responsibilities vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include:
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks.
As the successful senior quantity surveyor you are likely to have:
- Experienced as a Senior QS / MQS or at Commercial management level within an engineering/project management environment.
- MRICS Qualified /near chartered.
- A proven track record of managing projects at various levels with accountability for the commercial delivery
- Able to confidently manage subcontractor accounts.
Rewards & Benefits
In return we will give you an opportunity to earn up to £55,000 along with a competitive company package including 23 days holiday, car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV to Richard De-la-haye at R.email@example.com