Area Customer Care Manager - £Competitive + Package - Hampshire
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Area Customer Care Manager to join our client, a national developer in their Southern Region.
This role will be managing the customer care operation for the area of South West Hampshire and Wiltshire.
- Carrying out final inspections and quality audits on sites located within the geographical area.
- Visit customers and assess any work that may need to be completed within their homes as required
- Ensure that all reported defects are managed in a timely and efficient manager to ensure full customer satisfaction.
- Identify the patterns/common complaints that have arisen and report back to Customer Care director in order to continuously improve the service delivered.
- Ensure all NHBC resolutions are communicated.
- Attend necessary and relevant meetings as required
- Manage recruitment, appraisals, disciplinary & grievances, absences within the team.
- Ensure Health & Safety is kept to the highest standard at all times.
- Experience within the New Homes industry
- In a role such as/similar to a Customer Care Technician/Site Manager
- Understanding of NHBC requirements
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills
- Relevant qualification in trades/customer care
- Valid CSCS card
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates on 01489 232080