Customer Care Operative - £30,000+ - Berkshire
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Operative to join our client covering the region of Berskhire. This role involves both technical knowledge and hands on experience as well as a background involving Customer Care as you will be meeting with customers in their new homes to carry out fixtures and fittings.
Our client, whom are a New Homes Developer, are based in North Hampshire covering a vast region.
- This role entails meeting with Customers in their New Homes, you will have a background in Carpentry/Painting/Decorating/Plumbing and Tiling and have the ability to carry out Multi Trades works whilst delivering exceptional Customer Service.
- Travel will be involved in this role as the Customer Care Operative may be needed at various sites each day to carry out their duties.
- The Ideal candidate will have a background from New Homes or Property Services
- Driving license required, and van provided
- You will have a trades background in Carpentry/Joinery or Painting and Decorating but Multi-Skilled.
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates.