27405 - Corporate Communications Advisor, West Midlands
Role & Responsibilities:
Work closely with internal and external communications colleagues to support strategic campaigns and operational delivery.
Develop and sustain a programme of communications activity to support OPG’s strategic engagement with their partners and stakeholders.
Ensure OPG’s reputation is enhanced with our external partners by ensuring our key messaging is consistent and reflects both OPG’s and MoJ’s corporate narrative.
Work with internal colleagues and external stakeholders to develop and implement engagement activity across all available offline, digital and social channels.
Work with OPG’s customer relationship management team to develop a strong understanding of customer/audience insights and how these can drive behaviour change.
Identify opportunities to engage with our audiences through external engagement and events, feeding into OPG’s forward look.
Evaluate progress against communications objectives to ensure messages are understood.
Personal qualities and skills required:
- Dynamic, self-motivated individual who can operate collaboratively in a complex, often sensitive environment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, with the ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships.
- Able to advise, influence and brief senior internal stakeholders to capitalise on engagement opportunities.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and able to draw conclusions from complex data.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to present information creatively and succinctly.
- Experience in delivering and evaluating effective communications strategies and plans.
- A leader and team player, able to work as part of an effective team delivering results and meeting key objectives.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance