Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Wiltshire area who are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. These fantastic new projects are based in Malmesbury, Thatcham and Salisbury Plain and the company operate across to Bath and Reading, up to Cheltenham/Gloucester and down to Salisbury. The individual will work on the majority of groundworks within the business, so has to have experience in this. Projects will range from £1m - £15m, including education, healthcare, and aspire work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- Previous industry experience
- Experience working on groundworks
- Experience of design and build and traditional
- Experience working on new build and refurbishment
- Experience working on education projects
- Happy to be based on site and in the office
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!