28652 - Senior Project Manager, Inner London
Role & Responsibilities
The Construction Manager supports the Construction & Fit Out Function within Estates Transformation, delivering the ‘intelligent client’ project management function and is accountable for ensuring end to end delivery of construction and fit out element of projects to time, cost and quality. These roles are accountable to the Programme Project Board, Estates Executive Board, and the Hubs Workstream Board.
Key Knowledge and Skills (Experience):
- Experience in delivering £20m+ projects through the end to end project lifecycle.
- Experience in managing developer led projects either as a client user, employer’s agent or directly for a developer.
- Lead a multidisciplinary project team whilst building strong relationships across team/business area/ departmental/ boundaries
- Demonstrable track record of success at in Construction Management or Project Management capacity in a consultancy or client organisation.
- Highly commercial with experience of enhancing and delivering value and continuous improvement.
- Thorough understanding of project cost management methods and delivery of comprehensive reporting to senior management boards.
- Clear understanding of construction H&S legislative requirements and ability to promote high standards.
- Thorough knowledge of construction designs, materials, technologies or processes and able to assess a variety of options and propose viable solutions.
- Evidence of an understanding of construction schedule risks, dependencies and critical paths.
You will be a full member of a relevant professional body or currently working towards, e.g. RICS/CIOB/APM, but not exclusively.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance