Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Thames Valley
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a top regional contractor based in Berkshire and they are looking for a Contracts Manager in the Thames Valley area including West London, to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The ideal person will have worked for a regional/main contractor previously and also have experience in education.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee projects from the start through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget.
- Maintain contractual records.
- Develop and implement procedures and policies.
- Experience doing education projects - schools.
- Experience working for a tier 1 contractor/ regional contractor.
- Experience looking after contracts up to £30m.
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!