Location - London
They are an independent professional security consultants who provide comprehensive security consultancy, design and project management services to a wide range of clients in the built environment and infrastructure sectors.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate with a proven track record in security design within a professional consultancy environment. The position will suit a highly motivated individual with a strong client focus and a positive approach to problem solving.
We offer a stimulating environment working in one of the foremost consulting firms in the United Kingdom and an opportunity to play a key role as part of a dynamic and growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
Some of your responsibility will be to generate security surveys and audits, Security threat and risk assessments, Security strategy and master planning, Operational requirements, Security concept and detail design Counter-terrorism protective security as well as Contract procurement and project management.
- Deliver security design and project management services for the physical protection of public space, buildings and infrastructure
- Developing and producing detailed and coordinated security designs and technical specifications
- Undertaking security system audits and site inspections
- Acting as project manager to deliver projects successfully, on time and within budget
As the successful security consultant you are likely to have:
- At least five years' experience in security systems design, of which at least three years should be as a security consultant in a client facing role
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to deliver services within strict quality, cost and time constraints
- Strong technical knowledge of security systems (access control, video surveillance and intruder alarms) and good understanding of physical security and security operations
- Eligible for and willing to acquire UK government security clearance
Also you are likely to:
- Be eligible for Chartered professional registration
- Have a membership of a professional security institution
- Have experience in leading a team of qualified design specialists to deliver projects in time and on budget
- Have some understanding of cyber security principles
Rewards & Benefits
In return we will give you an opportunity to earn up to £60,000 and a competitive package including 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV to Richard De-la-haye at R.email@example.com