Facilities Management Assistant - FTC - 3 Months - South Hampshire - Competitive
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client, a House Builder, in their Property Management division where they require a Facilities Assistant Manager to carry out administration and support to the Head of Property. This will be initially a fixed term contract of 3 months with potential extension.
- Track processes of the suppliers and sub-contractors accurately
- Booking in works and raising purchase orders
- Researching and keeping up to date of each development
- Analyse data in order to share with relevant other members of the team as well as the Head of Property
- Undertake Market Research for upcoming sites.
- Assisting the Head of Property to create letters, documents, contracts etc
- Full UK Drivers license (to travel to sites on occasion)
- Excellent spoken and written skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in an FM/Administration role
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates.