28706 - User Experience Designer, London, Northampton OR Preston
Valuation Office Agency
Role & Responsibilities
The Process Design Team owns the VOA’s operational processes and is responsible for ensuring that they are designed to deliver the Agency’s business in the most efficient and economical way. For each VOA process there is a single process owner with clear responsibility, accountability and authority for the design, service quality and overall delivery objectives of the process and any systems that support it. Process owners are directly and personally accountable for the end-to-end process. The CCA PDT is responsible for leading process design, development and improvement activities, carrying out process assurance, and for the producing and maintaining of process guidance and supporting tools and templates. These vacancies have arisen from the need to expand the existing CCA PDT to support the ongoing design and development of CCA operational processes and guidance. The post holders will be part of a small team responsible for the continuing design, development and maintenance of CCA processes, guidance, tools and templates. They will report to the G7 CCA Process Design Lead. The CCA Programme is a high-profile and important part of the Agency’s transformation, and as such the successful candidates will have lots of opportunities to work on visible, high-impact work that will shape the delivery of a key element of the Agency’s business. We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills who are able to facilitate meetings and workshops, challenge current ways of working, and inspire future thinking and take a strategic view.
- Designing and developing the CCA end to end process, guidance and supporting tools and templates
- Developing strong working relationships with the CCA Programme team, Digital Group, operational colleagues and other corporate teams
- Working collaboratively with operational colleagues and stakeholders across the CCA Programme to ensure that CCA processes support delivery of the policy intent and business rules, and meet the needs of operational staff and external customers
- Facilitating process design workshops with stakeholders to develop and test high level and low level processes
- Developing the operational guidance, correspondence templates, and other tools required to support delivery of CCA processes
- Developing scripts to support CCA enquiry service
- Working in partnership with Digital Group colleagues to impact planned IT/Digital developments on existing processes and guidance
- Revising processes, guidance, scripts and supporting tools in preparation for scheduled IT/Digital Releases, and in response to Change Requests
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance