Senior Quantity Surveyor
The UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. We are one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, environmental management and transport sectors. We are also the market leader in strategic public-private partnerships with local government clients.
Role & Responsibilities
Due to recent growth and new projects coming on board, we are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our established team in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing part of the property and infurstructure team where you will be based in London, Gresham Street, working with clients in the Commercial Developer, Residential, Corporate Occupier and Education sectors
- Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans.
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures.
- Perform all RICS core competencies and RICS QS Competencies.
- Participate in APC training including Supervisor role and guidance for candidates, where appropriate.
As the successful Senior quantity surveyor you are likely to have:
- Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment.
- Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the property sector.
- Experience working on medium large scale property projects within the Commercial Developer, Residential, Corporate Occupier and Education sectors is desirable.
Rewards & Benefits
In return we will give you an opportunity to earn up to £75,000 along with a competitive company package including 23 days holiday, car allowance, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment..
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV to Richard De-la-haye at R.email@example.com.