Sales Advisor - Aylesbury and Stanton Cross- £25,000 + £40-£45OTE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales advisor to join a National House Builder in Aylesbury.
The developer offer a great basic salary with the opportunity of on target earnings plus bonuses! Training is offered as well as progression for those whom excel in their role.
This role will offer a great challenge to an experienced Sales Negotiator with a housing developer or estate agent with targets and a driven work culture which reflects in the salary offered.
- Respond to all enquiries and optimise the use of the Prospect Management System
- Respond to all cancellations making every effort to 'save' the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation.
- Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments.
- Liaise with solicitors and advisers
- Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase
-Maintain high standards of presentation of all sales sites, including sales office, show home and stock units and report and monitor any remedial action. Health and safety.
- Experience within a Sales role either in new homes or an Estate Agency. Luxury product sales experience also considered.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Driving license and flexibility to travel to future sites
- Own car
For more information please call Jess Roche on 01489 232080 or apply with your CV.