Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a contractor in the Berkshire area who are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. Experience of running 3-5 jobs ranging from £300k - £5m on projects such as school refurbishments and extensions, residential and commercial.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Running 3-5 projects depending on size.
- Putting together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
- Preparing and presenting documents for tender
- Contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
- Gathering information together for invoicing at the end of the project
- Supplying information to resolve any disputes
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Experience running projects up to £5m
- Experience working on schools, residential, commercial
- Happy to travel a 60 mile radius from Newbury
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!