Customer Care Coordinator - £Competitive DOE - Surrey
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our client based in Surrey. This role involves providing an excellent level of Customer Service meeting needs of homeowners after sales.
Our client, a national house builder, operate in a number of regions and currently have a vacancy within their Customer Care team.
- Reporting to the Head of Customer care you will deliver an excellent level of customer care service meeting the needs of homeowner after the sale.
- Provide support and advice to sub-contractors and operatives.
- Deliver all services within the guidance of data protection legislation.
- Speak with Site or Constructions teams as necessary to ensure customers’ queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- Experience within Housing Association or New Homes Customer Service.
- Excellent Customer Service and telephone skills
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates.