24820 - Inventory Manager - Bristol - ASAP - 31/03/2018- £245 UMB - SC
Role & Responsibilities
- Undertake activities required of the Performance and Development reporting procedures in accordance with published programmes.
2. Management of in-service water capability assets within the available in year budget controls and available support resources to meet the customer's valid requirements for fit, available equipment within the terms of agreed CSA's with ES(Land)/Strike/JHC.
3. Participate in stakeholder teams and meetings as required to support In-service Water Capability equipment to meet approved targets.
4. Support OI Water Mgr 1 in the development of project documentation and its upkeep in-service by annual review and amendment as appropriate; including: TLMP, ESPD, EMPS, EMPL, AESP Risk, Safety and Environmental Management Plans and cases.
5. Support OI Water Mgr 1 in maintaining up to date financial records for In-Service Water capability equipment.
6. Support OI Water Mgr 1 the Provision of input to Finance staff for Equipment Plans (EP) and In Year Management (IYM) forecasts.
7. Support OI Water Mgr 1 Provision of management reporting information and input to Project reporting as required, including DE&S corporate reporting, Customer 1 and Customer 2 reports, DI monthly Reviews.
8. Provide Input into Post Design Services (PDS) committees, raising requisitions and monitoring of PDS activity.
9. Support OI Water Mgr 1 in the management of Obsolescence and disposal of Water capability assets
10. Maintain liaison with In Service water Capability equipment Stakeholders as necessary, and where appropriate by personal visits.
11. Assist OI Water Mgr 1 and OI ILSM in support of procurement activity
12. Support OI Water Mgr 1 in the investigation, resolution and implementation of solutions in respect of issues affecting in-service Water Capability equipment.
13. Investigation and resolution of issues affecting in-service Water Capability equipment 14. Undertake Risk and Safety responsibilities i.a.w. respective Management plans
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance