Customer Care Operative - £30,000 - Hampshire/Dorset
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Operative to join our client based in the Hampshire area. This role involves delivering exceptional Multi-trades works, repairing, fixing and fitting the New Homes during the new homes warranty period. You will also be delivering exceptional Customer Care to the owners.
Alongside this role, you will also be expected to carry out other duties that include maintenance on the Head Offices and show homes.
Our client build quality homes within the Hampshire and Dorset region. The homes developed are boutique and of a seriously high quality.
- You should be multi skilled covering Carpentry & Joinery, Painting, Decorating, Tiling and General quality maintenance.
- Deliver exceptional and professional Customer Care to the occupied homes.
- This role is based in Hampshire/Dorset areas, flexibility to travel in these areas is a must
- Working days are Monday to Friday
- Van and Fuel Card provided along with Laptop, Phone and Ipad.
- Ideally you will have your own tools, these will be replaced by the employer when needed.
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates