Business Development Manager - Regional Contractor/Developer
Our client a regional construction company are currently seeking a high calibre Business Development Manager to report to the Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with the operational areas of the business, the Business Development Manager is responsible for developing business plans and strategies to expand the customer base within the construction market and maximise income for the company, against agreed and required sales targets. The role is critical in promoting a professional approach and providing customers with a positive experience and the best possible customer service.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and / or housing sector experience.
- Proven and demonstrable track record of building a solid pipeline which has delivered substantial growth for previous and current organisations.
- Deep understanding of pipeline and account management.
- Capable of producing own submissions and demonstrating versatility in a growing company Experience working with bid teams and ability to prioritise and convert opportunities.
- Preferably degree qualified in a related subject.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading family owned and run contractor in the construction sector, who have an excellent reputation within their sector.
Should this role be of interest to you please do not hesitate to apply on 01489 232080.