Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Wiltshire area who are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. Experience of running your own schemes up to £7-8million and worked on mixed use projects (traditional and design & build). The main projects will be schools and MOD and vary in location of Wiltshire.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You'll be the main point of contact for clients, site managers and building contractors.
- Putting together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
- Preparing and presenting documents for tender
- Contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
- Gathering information together for invoicing at the end of the project
- Supplying information to resolve any disputes
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Work closely with other professionals, like construction managers, quantity surveyors and planning engineers
- Previous industry experience
- Proven experience working on design & build and traditional projects
- Proven experience working on new build and refurbishment
- Experience working on education projects
- Experience working on MOD projects
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
- Awareness of operative skill areas other than primary trade
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below.