Job Title: Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a contractor in the Berkshire area who are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. Experience of working on projects from £300k - £5m including school refurbishments and extensions, residential and commercial.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and to solve any that crop up
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Experience working on projects up to £5m
- Experience working on schools, residential, commercial
- Happy to travel up to a 60 mile radius from Newbury
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!