Job Title: Site Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Berkshire area who are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated managers. Experience of running your own schemes up to £7-8million and experience of being part of a team on bigger schemes is attractive to this region and is the type of experience they look for within their Site Managers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop site specific plans with Senior Management and continually review, Implement, monitor and enforce procedures.
- Review method statements and risk assessments to ensure compliance with company's procedures, arrange and chair pre-start meetings with sub - contractors and attend hand - over meeting with pre-construction team.
- Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence.
- Control and monitor day works for subcontractors
- Demonstrate a good level of financial/technical knowledge in meeting the business and customer objectives.
- Be aware of the production, on-going analysis & mitigation of project risks.
- Assist with the production of short term programmes.
- Holds the relevant qualifications (i.e. management qualification at NVQ level 3 or equivalent)
- Previous industry experience
- Proven experience in the management and development of employees and teams
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
- Awareness of operative skill areas other than primary trade
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com