Job Title: Surveyor
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a leading main contractor within the social housing, education, public buildings and healthcare sectors. They are looking for a Surveyor in the Central/North London area to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The ideal person will be really hands on and have new build and refurbishment experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- Ideally someone who is really hands on
- New build and refurbishment experience
- Package/project surveyor knowledge and experience
- Ideally degree level or HNC/HND
- An individual who wants to grow with a business
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!