Security Architect - IT/Cyber Security - Permanent - Up to £75k per year
Government & Defence Clients
Ideally you will have SC or DV Clearance
Based in Regional Offices across the Uk - With Home working as well
Enterprise Security supports our customers by providing IT Security-focused consultancy. Our customers utilize our extensive knowledge and experience of penetration, testing, governance risk and compliance, network security, and remote access.
This vacancy is for a Security Architect required to work on the Security Architecture and design of major projects for commercial and government customers.
We are seeking an innovative and motivated Architect who can work on his own direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary architecture, analysis and design tasks related to the development of enterprise security strategies, enterprise security architectures or specific security solutions to meet the customer requirements.
The Architect will be required to work on multiple client accounts and must have the ability to develop and present secure solutions to leadership and technical teams. In addition he/she will be required to lead and assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions to address any risk.
This is a customer facing role which requires some mobility and hence the candidate must be able to drive.
Candidates must have experience in working as a team and remotely prioritizing workload to meet client's requirements.
In addition to the above, we are looking for the following attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills promoting customer and accreditor confidence in the consultant
- Ability to work in a high pressure team environment;
- Ability to pick up and understand new technology;
- Ability to present advice and guidance to senior client personnel and delivery teams using the Microsoft suite of products.
- Holds SC clearance, or is willing to go through the SC or DV clearance process;
Play a lead role in the delivery of consultancy services for Security Services, maintaining quality and customer satisfaction. This is a mobile role, typically:
- Architect solutions and technically lead their implementation at customer locations;
- Embedded within the Architecture/CT team to develop/maintain Security Strategy/Architecture/Solutions, either co-located with the account team or working remotely, dependent upon the requirements and working practices of the account;
- Working closely with Customer's Architecture Team to develop Security Strategy/Architecture/Solutions, either at customer location or remotely dependent upon the customer's requirements and preferred working practices;
- Architect solutions and technically lead security projects, ensuring that the customer's security requirements are met;
- Provide assistance and support on architectural/technical issues to sales and other team members as required to achieve overall benefits for the delivery of services to the customer and company as a whole. Share technical knowledge and experiences;
- Gain and maintain a working knowledge of the Portfolio of Security Products and Services;
- Promote the Portfolio of Security Products and Services with the customer, positioning best fit solutions that meet/enhance their Security Strategy and reduce risk;
- Gain and maintain a high level knowledge of the Security Aspects of the general Portfolio Products/Service;
- Continually review and enhance existing knowledge of the security aspects of common product sets and technologies;
- To provide 'soft' consultancy skills and a proactive approach to gain the absolute trust of our customers;
- Support consultancy team personnel;
- Participate in providing mentoring support and guidance to team members to help grow skills and capabilities.
Skills & Experience:
The following skills and experience are essential:
- Information Security Consultancy;
- Detailed understanding of, and experience in, IT security;
- Security Architectural and/or Enterprise Architectural Frameworks (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF);
- Developing and implementing Enterprise Security Strategy;
- Experience of designing and implementing Security Solutions through to operation, experience of multi-supplier/multi-platform environments;
- A high level of experience in working with clients to capture requirements and formulate solutions;
- A high level knowledge of all key areas of Information Security Technology and an ability to apply them appropriately;
- Delivering Security Architectures/Strategies as part of a broader Enterprise or IS/IT Architecture;
- Interpreting and applying appropriate Standards, Policies and Legislation, e.g. HMG SPF, JSP 440, CESG IA Portfolio, ISO27001, PCI DSS, COBIT, SOX, DPA, etc;
- Understanding of Threat and Risk analysis methodologies/techniques and the interpretation/application of their output in the definition of Security Architectures.
- Appreciation of trends in IT security.
- The ability to present to C level executives.
- Experienced in solutioning and bid work
- Experience of working client side
- Experience with Cloud development and security requirements