Location - Belfast
We have a vacancy for an Electrical Engineer to join our design team delivering infrastructure projects including utilities, wastewater treatment, pumping, water supply, treatment and transfer systems and building services work. Providing support and design coordination for MEICA aspects of projects as well as assisting the NEC Project Manager.
Role & Responsibilities
Reporting to Project Managers to deliver infrastructure projects including water and waste water infrastructure including:
- Representing clients throughout the planning, design, procurement, construction and commissioning of projects.
- Preparation of feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Supporting site based management staff, with respect to monitoring progress against program.
The ideal candidate will be confident, articulate and possess excellent written and oral communication skills with a desire to progress in the field of Electrical Engineering and undertake additional job-specific training. Someone with water sector knowledge and experience, who is approachable, flexible and keen to work as part of an existing team on a wide range of projects to differing project specifications.
As the successful electrical engineer you are likely to have:
- Chartered or near Chartered Engineer with IEE.
- Understanding of electrical design within the water industry (both wastewater and clean water structure)
- Understanding of MCC panels ICA equipment.
- PIDs, electrical specifications, general, outline and detailed system design drawings.
- Health and Safety, DSEAR and HAZOP requirements.
- Building services experience sector including HVAC, potable water systems, fire suppression systems, Part L of the building regulations.
- Telemetry and SCADA data acquisition systems.
- Pump control using PID control of VSDs.
- Water and waste water process design and MEICA inputs.
- Working AutoCAD knowledge.
Rewards & Benefits
There is are significant long term opportunities with career progression for the right person.
In return we will give you an opportunity to earn up to £40,000 along with a competitive company package including 23 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV to Richard De-la-haye at R.firstname.lastname@example.org