Location - Blackburn
We are currently recruiting for a Landscape Architect to work in our Blackburn and Manchester Offices as part of our growing Landscape and Master planning team.
Role & Responsibilities
Your key responsibilities could include but will not be limited to:
- Leading public realm enhancement and environmental design schemes.
- Production of Masterplans and development feasibility studies.
- Being part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering public realm, EIA and regeneration schemes.
- Taking responsibility for the financial and quality performance of your projects.
As the successful senior civil engineer you are likely to have:
- Qualified to degree level in Landscape Architecture or a relevant technical discipline.
- Proficient user of graphics software; Sketchup, Autocad, Creative Suite.
- Excellent knowledge of current urban design guidance.
- Flexibility in responding to changing demands and a willingness to be involved in service improvement and business development as required.
- Good knowledge of environmental planning legislation.
- Ideally Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute.
- Evidence of post Charter experience in relevant discipline or equivalent.
Rewards & Benefits
In return we will give you an opportunity to earn up to £30,000 including up to a 20% travel allowance as well as a competitive company package.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV to Richard De-la-haye at R.firstname.lastname@example.org