Urgently required office based Assistant Estimator to work with the Senior Estimator on current and future projects. Duties include calculation and preparing tender submissions, manage costs relating to packages and contracts and various site visits. Competitive salary and benefits.
Client is a close knit family style company that was established to provide a complete range of support services to clients, from providing help and assistance at the conception and planning stage of a project, to the support and implementation of services during the construction process. The companies work individually & complementary to each other, offering clients a complete support and 'added-value' service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calculating and preparing tender submissions for future projects
- Manage costs relating to packages and contracts on various projects
- Reporting directly to the Senior Estimator
- Construction, QS or Estimating related qualification at Diploma NVQ level or above
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work using your own initiative and cope with pressure
Apply by clicking on the button below before the role gets filled.