Urgently required Trainee Temporary Works Design Engineer to assist in providing in-house support on temporary works and supporting the Temporary Works Engineer. Duties include detecting any technical defects in scaffold design and help in identifying remedial action. Competitive salary.
Client is a close-knit family style company that was established to provide a complete range of support serviced to clients, from providing help and assistants at the concept and planning stage of a project, to the support and implementation of services during the construction process. The companies work individually and complimentary to each other, offering clients a complete support and 'added value' service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in providing in-house dedicated support
- Identifying remedial action of technical defects
- Ensure clear lines of communications are established with any subcontractors, suppliers and permanent works designers
- Reporting to the Temporary Works Design Engineer
- Strong academic qualifications ideally a civil engineering (or equivalent) preferably with BEng (Hons) or MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
- Good understanding of the process to implement scaffolding
- Ability to risk assess
- Awareness of the effect of charge in site conditions
- Knowledge of engineering process
Apply by clicking on the button below before the role gets filled.