Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a regional contractor in the Oxford area who are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will be competent with the JCT suite of contracts and experience in D&B and traditional build.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of contracts, including details regarding quantities of required materials
- On-going cost analysis of maintenance and repair work
- Feasibility studies of client requests
- Analysing completed work and arranging payment to contractors
- Allocating upcoming work to contractors
- Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
- Ideally QS degree qualified
- Circa 7-8 years post degree experience, the majority of which is main contracting
- Demonstrate experience of being lead surveyor on projects up to £10m, and any value in excess of this up to £20m would be of added benefit to suit out major projects
- Experience in D&B and traditional
- Competent with the JCT suite of Contracts
- Exposure to 2 stage procurement routes
- Resides within 30 minutes of Oxford as will be expected to travel 1hr in any direction from Oxford
- Shown longevity with previous employers
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!