Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main award-winning housebuilder, who specialise in developing distinctive new homes across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees, due to growth of the business. You will ideally have both residential and contracting experience and worked on high end specifications.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Be comfortable working on projects up to £60m
- Work on a flagship development in Oxford
- Traditional build experience
- Experience of working on high spec projects
- Ideally someone who is capable of doing administration tasks
- Previous industry experience
- Experience of working in the housebuilding market
- Experience of working in the contracting market
- Someone who has 10 years + experience in the industry
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!