Job Title: Contracts Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a top regional contractor in the Surrey area who are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join the team. The projects will be based one hour from the office in Surrey and include developments such as accommodation, hospitality and education.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Look after 2-3 projects at any one time with projects values from £1m - £13m.
- Put together plans and estimates, including budgets and timescales
- Prepare and present documents for tender
- Contribute to work planning, and brief project teams, contractors and suppliers
- Gather information together for invoicing at the end of the project
- Supply information to resolve any disputes
- Identify areas for improvement
- Be a well-rounded individual who is competent in all areas
- Worked in the main contracting market
- The ability to look after multiple projects
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!