Job Title: Project Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a main contractor in the Surrey area who are looking for an experienced Project Surveyor to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will have at least 5 years' experience with a main contractor, and want to develop their career and experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Main Contractor experience (considerable)
- New build / refurb / D&B
- Formal training - worked with a biggish contractor
- Well versed in contracts and subcontract forms
- Procurement / Tender analysis
- Subcontractor accounts
- Client facing
- Monthly valuations
- Good communication skills
- Excel fluent
- Prepared to compromise
- Team player
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Commercially minded
- Taking off
- Pricing of variations
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!