Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (dependent on experience + package)
Start date: ASAP
I am working with long-established building and contracting company in the Surrey area who are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the team. You will need to have worked for a main contractor and have some experience of house building. This company work on a lot of schools, hospitals and high end residential projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- General surveying responsibilities
- Cost reporting
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- A real all-rounder - someone that could step into other roles if needed
- Previous industry experience
- Good technical background
- Must have worked for contractors (ideally main contractors)
- Ideally small experience working in house building
- Experience working on schools
- Experience working on hospitals
- Experience working on high end residential work
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button now!