Senior Consultant Engineer - ITS
Location - East Grinstead
UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. We are one of the UK's largest and most diverse multi disciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, environmental, management and transport sectors. We are also the market leader in strategic public-private partnerships with local government clients.
Role & Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Senior ITS Consultant/Engineer to support Associate Directors, Associates, Principal Consultants, other Senior Consultants and Consultants level staff operating predominately in the Intelligent Transport Systems (Highways and Rail) sector. Reporting to the Principal Consultant/Associate ITS the role encompasses a broad range of activities from, but not limited to:
- Data Capture, Verification and Analysis Services;
- Highways Traffic Management Systems including UTMC UTC systems, telephony, signals, message signs, CCTV, SCADA and Incident Detection.
- Local and Wide Area Networking technologies.
- Detection, Enforcement and Road User Charging Systems.
- Rail Retail Telecoms including telephony, PAVA, PHP, CIS and CCTV.
- Initiatives on new Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) for the future covering detection, management and enforcement.
The post provides an opportunity to join a successful team which is key to supporting my clients Technology Team vision of becoming an international leader in the field of Technology consultancy.
As the successful Job Title you are likely to have:
- A background in highways technology or a similar technical environment, for example rail, light-rail, utilities, defense, ICT (Information & Communications Technology), security, electrical, telecommunications.
- Degree/HNC educated in an Engineering, Electrical/Electronic or other related discipline.
- Production of Monthly Project Progress reports, performance management data and preparation for client meeting packs.
- Assisting with site surveys, detailed designs and the preparation of technical specifications for Network Rail, RfL and TfL Station Upgrade and Improvement Systems such as SISS, CCTV, PAVA, PHP, CIS
Rewards & Benefits
In return we will give you an opportunity to earn up to £45,000 along with a competitive company package including 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV to Richard De-la-haye at R.firstname.lastname@example.org