Receptionist Location: Fareham, Hampshire Salary £18,000 - £20,000 + Incentives
I am looking for a Receptionist to work within a fast paced construction business based in Fareham, Hampshire. This will be an initial temporary contract, going permanent after 4 weeks for the ideal candidate.
Fareham based specialist facade contractor providing full design, supply and installation packages.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will deliver an excellent level of customer service and ensure information is communicated efficiently from reception to office staff
- Provide support and advice within the administration team and to clients and customers calling in
- Speak with Commercial and site teams to ensure contractors and clients queries are dealt with accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- Carrying out basic administration and reception tasks such as answering the phone and meeting and greeting people arriving for meetings
Essential for this role:
- Excellent communication skills in order to relay information efficiently.
- Competent using Microsoft and Outlook.
- Professional and polite mannerisms when communicating on the phone and internally.
- Experience in a Receptionist / Administration role.
This role has the potential for career progression within different sectors of the business for the right candidate.
If you are interested or would like more information please contact Tanisha Noice at England Associates.