At England Associates we take protecting the confidentiality of our clients and candidates seriously, and with this in mind we adhere to the following Privacy Statement:
1. English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site and the information submitted. In particular we recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of the Data Protection Act (1998).
2. Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
3. You consent to us processing your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
4. Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to England Associates, over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
5. Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
6. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss or business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its content, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
7. Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please not that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
8. We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contanimating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using the leading proprietary virus checking software.
9. At present, the option of storing candidates CV’s within our database exists, and at this time no option exists for third parties to access the database. If a decision is made to change this aspect of the site then we will seek your consent first. While all reasonable security measures have been implemented, we are unable to accept responsibility for intrusion by third parties acting illegally.
10. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by England Associates and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of England Associates. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, England Associates takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. England Associates Registered in England 07540355