29206 - Category Manager, Nottingham
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide current and relevant advice on the latest developments in public
sector procurement in relation to your category/s.
- Prepare and deliver commercial guidance and advice for relevant
audiences in your category/s. Use sound presentation and communication
skills, working with the business and using strong and plain commercial
writing and persuasive skills.
- Execute management responsibilities effectively.
- Support a strong commercial direction and a persuasive future vision
based on the new DVSA Commercial Strategy.
- Actively represent DVSA within the DfT Group Operating Model (GOM)
and vice-versa in respect of commercial matters in relation to your
- Utilise a MI regime, drive improvements in the quality of MI and its use
in informing commercial strategy decisions and introducing improvements
in your category/s
- For requirements that are common goods and services delivered
through Crown Commercial Services, work with the DfT Category Lead in
influencing the CCS approach to ensure best GOM advantage.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance