Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a regional contractor in the Oxford area who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. Experience of running your own schemes from £5 million - £15 million and knowledge of traditional and design and build contracts.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
- Ensuring that equipment is available throughout the building project.
- Making sure that the projects are completed within financial budgets.
- Arranging meetings and ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the project's progress.
- Ensuring that tasks are delegated effectively and staffs remain motivated to complete the project to a high standard.
- At times of uncertainty, the project manager may be relied upon for his superior knowledge of the industry and specific problems.
- Previous industry experience
- Proven experience in the management and development of employees and teams
- Flexible with working hours and have the ability to travel within the local area on a regional and national basis when required
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems and implement actions
- Commitment to customer care and customer focus
- Experience doing traditional and design and build
- Experience working on education, healthcare, commercial and leisure projects
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below now!