Working for a Regional Property Maintenance construction company you will be responsible for reactive Construction Maintenance as well as planned and preventative maintenance including repairs
We’re currently undergoing a large recruitment drive for one of our main clients. We are seeking up to 5 Gas Engineers who can also maintain some basic plumbing works.
· Free on-site parking
· Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
· Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus Public and Bank Holidays
· Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
· Access to an employee assistance scheme
· Eligibility to join a company pension scheme
· Option of home to work use of company van
· Use of company Gym (for a very small fee)
The Quantity Surveyor will be required to provide post-contract commercial management of high value/risk activity as well as to support pre-contract activity within the Project delivery team’s scope of work. Providing specialist commercial advice, guidance and recommendations to mitigate commercial risks.
Skills & Experience
Applicants are expected to have an Honours degree in Ecology or a related subject, with a minimum of 3 years consultancy experience or relevant vocational experience.
Full or Associate membership (or eligibility for Associate membership as a minimum) of CIEEM or IEMA.