The second phase in a disaster recovery site development project is beginning and experienced Automation Test professionals are needed at Senior Engineer and Lead levels.
As well as test you will have some skills in coding or developing software to help mobilise and drive test automation frameworks and some experience in cyber products and / or projects.
The functional tasks of a lead in the test teams are;
1) Designing, building and maturing automation frameworks from scratch, including Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), TDD/BDD and detailed knowledge of the Unit, SAT and Integration phases of the test lifecycle. "
2) Utilise your knowledge of the full engineering life-cycle and Systems Engineering (IVV&T) practices from requirements/user story capture and decomposition through to integration and acceptance.
3) Building test infrastructure and environments, authoring automated tests and evaluating features in order to create complex tests.
4) Develop and produce software products with methodologies such as Waterfall/V model, agile, lean, incremental.
5) Driving test efficiency and effectiveness through solid automation principles.
The key areas the client is looking for candidates to demonstrate;
a) Strong stakeholder liaison skills and ability to influence
b) Recognised qualifications in Testing e.g. ISEB
c) Ixia traffic generation and PCAP awareness
d) Wireshark or other packet analysis tools
e) Requirements traceability and gap analysis
f) Knowledge / awareness of IDS and Cyber Defence capabilities
Initial contract term is likely to be 12 months in Riyadh with the option to fly back to UK every 30 days, all expenses and accommodation are paid for whist on site.