My client have been been trading for over 30 years and built an excellent reputation for quality of service with both local authority and private customers. Covering Hampshire, West Sussex, Dorset, Wiltshire, and Berkshire with visits to our head office in Southampton when needed.
The role includes visiting customers premises to install and maintain stairlifts, hoist, vertical rise lifts and door opening systems.
Salary: £negotiable depending on experience) + On Call Standby Payment + On Call payment + commission + 22 days Holidays plus bank holidays + Pension + Training.
This job role involves:
- The installation of stairlifts either alone or as part of a team for straight and curved stairlifts, hoists, vertical rise lifts and door opening systems.
- Attending routine and emergency breakdown calls to diagnose and rectify faults first time.
- Servicing and safety checking lifts including weight testing where required.
- Removal and reconditioning of equipment.
- Ensuring health and safety is maintained always.
What we are looking for:
You should be based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Dorset, Wiltshire, and Berkshire and hold a full driving licence.
The ideal candidate should have mechanical/electrical engineering experience. It would be desirable to have an already qualified stairlift engineer to NVQ Level 2.
If this is of interest to you or someone you may know, please get in touch on 01489 232 080 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com