Systems Architect - Military CIS, South West
Client - MOD
Role & Responsibilities
The Systems Architect is a key participant in the design and delivery of a variety of strategic programmes and business-critical initiatives and part of large-scale engagements where change and evolution of services contribute to this fascinating, and demanding environment.
To qualify for the role you will need to have the following technical and general competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of Military Communications and Information Systems within the Military Deployed Tactical Environment
- Knowledge of architecture methodologies, standards, frameworks and tools (preferably TOGAF, MODAF, NAF)
- Understanding of Service-Orientated Design
- Familiarity with a range of CASE tools implementing UML & SysML based modeling languages
- Experience in interface-level architecture assessment methods
- Familiarity with Open Standards relevant to Information Systems within the Defence Environment
What do we expect from you?
- Minimum of 5 years' Enterprise Architecture experience working within a Defence Environment
- Stakeholder management and strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to create influence
- Ability to build constructive relationships with clients, including adapting to their culture and ways of working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarize, write and deliver concise technical information
- Working knowledge of doctrine and tactics for deployed tactical users (desirable)
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance