29307 - Aeronautical Structural Engineer, South West
Client - MOD
Role & Responsibilities
Support the PROTECTOR Airframe and Propulsion Engineering Authority in agreement of the Propulsion System (Engine, Oil & Fuel System, Propeller, Installation & Fire Protection) Type Certification Basis and related Sub-system Certification Plans (SSCPs) in accordance with Military Air-system Certification Process (MACP) Phase 2 and Phase 3. Specifically requires;
- Progression and agreement with the Design Organization (DO) and Military Aviation Authority (MAA) of Military Certification Review Items (MCRIs) prior to Type Board Meeting (TBM) #6 in September 2018.
- Agreement of compliance approaches with the DO and MAA, maximizing the use of Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material in relevant military and civil certification standards, prior to Critical Design Review 2 (CDR 2) in November 2018.
- May also be required to support; - the Safety Manager by providing Propulsion System input into the review System Safety Assessment documentation delivered by the DO. - Development of the Propulsion Integrity Management strategy and delivery of the PROTECTOR programme in compliance with the MAA Regulatory Articles.
- Experience of current UK military certification regulations, processes and standards. Experience of the wider UK MAA Regulatory Articles.
Strongly desirable -
- Experience of civil (FAA and EASA) and US military certification regulations, processes and standards; in particular FAR 33.
Closing Date - 20th July 2018 at 10:55AM
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance