Multi Tradesman - Location: Hampshire - £13.50p/h - £16p/h
This company is a national maintenance company who specialize in building and facilities maintenance. They pride themselves in being professional, honest, versatile and committed to providing a higher standard of quality, safety and technical excellence. They strive to deliver long term successful partnerships with both their clients and the local communities whom they work alongside. They continually look to improve their services so they can deliver more for their customers and end users.
We are seeking conscientious and enthusiastic trades persons with a can-do attitude and flexible approach. Trades persons must have qualifications and relevant experience in one of the following trades: Carpenter, Painter and Decorator, Roofer, Bricklayer, Ground Worker or Plumber but with broad experience and capability to complete tasks outside their core competency. The operative must maintain a professional appearance and attitude and be polite and courteous at all times. It is a further requirement that all operatives must pass a DBS Vetting check.
- A trade specific qualification minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Must be able to show evidence of 2 other secondary skills
- Full clean current driving licence.
- A DBS check is required before commence of role
- PASMA trained
- CSCS Certificate
To maintain high client satisfaction through delivery of maintenance and repairs services ensuring a consistent and safe environment and balancing constantly changing priorities.
The most important elements relating to the work are:
- Diagnose and rectify faults within core and other trade related repair requests.
- To ensure that the quality of work meets the highest standards at all times.
- Support all trades to deliver a professional and safe maintenance and repairs service.
- Respond swiftly to all emergency situations and resolve them efficiently.
- Keep the customer up to date with what is happening and is going to happen on their job, asking to see the repair and for any other repairs.
- Undertake all work efficiently and cost effectively, minimising non-productive time wherever
- possible and reporting any difficulties encountered to the Supervisor.
- Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
- Maintain tools, plant and equipment in a clean and workable condition.
- Maintain accurate records of works undertaken
- Ask your Supervisor/Contract Manager for assistance when required.
- Be willing to work out of hours to the requirements of the client and participate on the call out rota
- Your company vehicle must be kept clean and tidy at all times and any defects reported to the Fleet Manager in a timely manner.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.