To provide specialist and expert advice, guidance and problem resolution to a number of applications (bespoke, off the shelf, client-server as well as stand-alone) and desktop operating systems. Including but not limited to;
1.0365 Power Apps, MS Flow, Sharepoint (mandatory experience required)
2.Salesforce (the latter in a generic system administration function).
3.Extracts relevant data for purposes of quality control, staff development, performance management and service reporting
BE ABLE TO :
Hit the ground running - get hands dirty
Lots of documentation in terms of induction
Small team – development has finished but still need lots to do to get to go live
Previous - Experience with POWER APPS within 356 office
AGILE development background
Just finished the BETA phase of the development
They have a new digital team who are in-experienced sop need someone with more
• Proven experience as an Application Support Manager or similar role.
• Proven experience of MS Power Apps and Flow development, configuration and administration.
• Proven experience of wider 0365 applications, including MS Flow and SharePoint
• Demonstrable experience of SharePoint administration.
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in SQL, Python, Perl or other language
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Aviation Security, Aviation Industry or HMG Security experience;
• Experience working in an agile delivery environment.
• Experience of using collaborative tools, i.e. JIRA, Confluence.
• Qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)).
• Working knowledge of Salesforce applications
Security Clearance: SC CLEARANCE ESSENTIAL