1. Project Delivery. Accountable for creating and leading a project to ensure it delivers agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
2. Project Management. Day to day running of the project team, providing effective leadership and management controls. You will adopt appropriate project management delivery methodologies, managing the effective transition between project phases, and helping to design the project structure and organisation appropriate to stage. The Project Manager will be responsible for building a motivated and capable team to deliver the project, developing capability and fostering an inclusive culture of innovation.
3. Stakeholder Management. Coordinate the development of business cases, tracking delivery within budget. Schedule / manage resources to deliver the project independently or within a small team.
4. Risk Management. Identify and manage collaborative stakeholder relationships, actively engaging and bringing in senior level support when required. In most cases this will mean managing both internal and external relationships as appropriate.
5. Project Performance and Controls. Identify, monitor and manage project risks and issues, develop mitigating strategies and escalate as appropriate. Identify and work with related projects to manage interdependencies.
6. Business Transformation. Develop and maintain the project plan, identifying and recommending appropriate project controls, providing key reports to support reporting progress to sponsors.
7. Governance and Assurance. The Project Manager will provide key reports and support effective governance and decision making. They will also be responsible for cascading the vision for the project and set up or support the appropriate project assurance.
8. Business Transformation. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the strategic fit of the project with the wider organisational strategy and actively engaging with stakeholders to ensure the project remains viable.
This includes putting in place effective processes to document any changes to deliverables, and ensure that they are communicated and agreed with the relevant stakeholders.
Security Clearance: SC – please provide candidates DOB and current SC sponsor.
CV Deadline: Monday 5th August 11am