Customer Care Coordinator - £28,000 - Surrey
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our client based in the Surrey area. This role involves providing an excellent level of Customer Service meeting needs of homeowners after sales.
Our client, a national house builder currently have a vacancy within their Customer Care team, this role offers progression opportunities for those passionate about the New Homes industry.
- Reporting to the Customer Care Director you will deliver an excellent level of customer care service meeting the needs of homeowner after the sale.
- Provide support and advice to sub-contractors and operatives.
- Deliver all services within the guidance of data protection legislation.
- Speak with Site or Constructions teams as necessary to ensure customers’ queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- Experience within the Property industry either Customer Service/Scheduling/Repairs Coordinating experience.
- New Homes, Property or Housing Association experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates.