Customer Care Coordinator - £24,000 - Bristol
An exciting new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Coordinator to join our client based in the Bristol area. This role involves providing an excellent level of Customer Service meeting needs of homeowners after sales.
Our client, a national house builder currently have a vacancy within their Customer Care team.
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Care you will deliver an excellent level of customer care service meeting the needs of homeowner after the sale.
- Provide support and advice to sub-contractors and operatives.
- Deliver all services within the guidance of data protection legislation.
- Speak with Site or Constructions teams as necessary to ensure customers’ queries are answered accurately, efficiently and consistently.
- Take ownership of the sites and clients you work with offering assistance and being proactive to ensure works are carried out on time and to the expectations of the client.
- Customer Care experience within an office environment whether this be call centre based, working with customers/account managing.
- Take ownership and responsibility of the area that you cover.
- Excellent communication skills for both the clients but also to work alongside build/construction teams.
For more information please apply below or call Christopher Ellis at England Associates.