Job Title: Senior Planner
Salary: £70,000 + package
Start date: ASAP
I am working with a family owned, regional contractor in the Hampshire area who are looking for an experienced Senior Planner to join an existing team of passionate and dedicated employees. The individual will be involved in the pre-construction and tender planning side, the methodology, logistics side, and the live side i.e. monitoring live jobs.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reviewing and monitoring existing planning policy documents
- Helping to draft and review planning applications
- Conducting appropriate research to inform planning applications
- Previous industry experience
- Proven experience in the management and development of employees and teams
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Co-ordinate a complicated sequence of work activities
- Keep everything going according to plan
Rewards and benefits:
The salary is dependent on experience, plus benefits- please get in contact if you wish to know more information about this.
If you would like more information on this role and are interested, please click the apply button below!