28602 - Project Manager, South East
Role & Responsibilities
- Provides a monthly programme report that identifies progress, key risks and issues.
- Managing the day to day interface between businesses as usual and Portal, ensuring that this relationship is positive and productive and that the correct balance is maintained
- Coordinated Portal Programme based answers to PQ and other official questions.
- Project initiation and definition of required deliverable and governance models
- Planning across all stages of the project lifecycle and obtaining appropriate levels of sign-off
- Ensuring projects are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and compliance objectives
- Management of the project on a day to day basis to deliver in line with agreed project plans
- Execution of project plan, monitoring progress and taking all necessary actions and escalations where appropriate
- Reporting progress at agreed intervals to the project board
- Engaging and communicating effectively with key business and client stakeholders
- Ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
- Risk identification, documentation and impact assessment, including action mitigation
- Issue and dependency management with appropriate stakeholder communication
- Provision of accurate project and financial status updates
- To ensure that the status of the Programme is communicated effectively at the various internal and external Boards.
- Produce programme status reports (according to the guidelines defined by the EO Programme Management Office) for presentation to each of the Governance Boards.
- Management and accountable for the programme risks, issues, dependencies and other governance logs.
- Ensure communication of key business information and messages in line with MoD and DIO policies.
Full job description available by request.
How to Apply
Click the apply button on the right to apply now.
If you would like more information please call me on 01489 232 080
Must have SC / DV Clearance